Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final EPJ Project Update

My final project with the MUPD k-9 officer is almost finished. I have to present what I have so far on Monday in class and get feedback from my fellow classmates. I am meeting today with Officer Frey to take photos and get audio of a demonstration/ q&a thing he is doing with Enzo for figs. I was excited that he was doing this because if it turns out good, it is going to be my second chapter for my project. I am meeting with him Friday to get some portrait shots. I am enjoying working on this project a lot and glad I chose to do my project on a k-9 officer. I have most of my photos picked out that I want to use and have to still go through the audio and get some of that organized. I'm hoping today will provide good audio and I also want to try and incorporate some of that too.

No comments: