Sunday, February 14, 2010

one day story proposal

For my one day/five points of view I would like to go back and work with a lady whom I photographed alpacas for. I learned a lot about alpacas, the caring, feeding, shearing etc. from her the day I went out. She mentioned that she had a son with autism and I would like to photograph what her daily life is like- taking care of kids, animals, daily housework etc. I imagine this is not an easy task so I would like to go back and see how she does it all.

I briefly talked to her when I went out there about photographing her son. I wanted to make sure that I could photograph her son and her family and she didn’t have a problem with that. I need to call her tomorrow to set up a time to come for a day and make sure she would still be willing to let me into her home. I'm thinking of going there on a weekend day because that will allow me to get a whole day in instead of a partial day with me being in classes.

No comments: