Friday, April 2, 2010

30 pictures in 30 days take two-day 27

I spend a good amount of time at the University City Fire Department today. It was slow in the beginning but things picked up mid-day. I started by going on an ambulance call since the fire side hadn't gotten any calls while I was there yet. It was fun getting to go on a few ambulance calls. It was my first time riding in the ambulance so I was happy I got to take some photos of that. All the guys went to Chipotle for dinner and I tagged along for that too. After dinner they got a call for a brush fire so we headed to that. Finally I got to go on a fire call. :) It was a brush fire but I was plenty happy to just go on a call :) Here are a few of my better photos from the evening.

This is taken as we are driving onto the scene.






No comments: