Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First day of my last semester!

So the last semester of my college career is in full swing (well almost..lol) I had one class this morning and my photo shift from 3-9. I've been tired lately which isn't a good thing with the busy semester I'm gonna have. I'm really excited about my last semester here. It is going to be the toughest yet but I think I will learn a lot and have some great stories and photos come out of it. I already have a few story ideas in mind that I would like to work on, I just need to contact the people. I want to do some more work with the U-City fire dept if I can this semester. I want to go back and shoot some portraits of the guys in their uniforms in front of the truck when the weather gets warmer. I just bought a book that has portraits of the NYC fire fighters that I'm excited to get and maybe get some inspiration from that.

Anywho that's all I have to say for now.
Stay tuned for more updates and photos throughout the semester!

No comments: