Sunday, January 31, 2010

Updated Photo Sequence








Of course with any photo there are things I wish I could have done differently. I really wanted to go to another nail place and take photos but time didn't allow that this past weekend. It is something I plan on doing in the future though. After the first go around in class, I wish I would have gotten behind the manicure lady and gotten more of the face of the customer. It would have been a different angle but something I didn't think of at the time. I was conscious of it when I took more pictures of a jeweler for a VOX assignment. I feel like I experienced new things in this assignment. I had never been to a nail place before or watched someone get their nails done so it was something new to see. One of my goals this semester is to experience new things and go new places that I've never gone before and to push myself as a photographer and journalist. I'm working on breaking out of my quiet shell and this assignment helped a bit in doing that. I'm still not sure about the ordering of the sequence. I might take out the check writing photo because I feel it isn't necessary in understanding what is going on. You get the picture of what is happening from the other photos and that photo takes away from the rest.

No comments: