Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photography Block

For my capstone class we have to shoot a sequence of photos. Not that hard right? Wrong. Well I'm just having a photographers block like writers have writers block. I did some driving all around today. Drove out in the country and through town looking for something that would spark my creative juices but instead I got nothing. I get this every once in a while and it is frustrating. Add to the fact that it is raining outside makes it harder for me. As I pulled into my apartment complex I did see some sort of birds eating some food someone left on the ground so I pulled my car into a near spot and took some photos of the bird. Boring it seems to me but I had to take a photo of something otherwise I was going to go crazy. I got a few photos of the bird walking closer to the food, getting some food and then kinda walking away. It is a sequence but not a very good one. I have some skating sequences from my internship that I could use but I want to go find something new. I guess my task tomorrow is to go find that.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do to help my photographers block? I'm up for whatever suggestions you all have.

No comments: