Sunday, March 7, 2010

30 pictures in 30 days take two-day 1

My picture story class decided to try another 30 pictures in 30 days. I was happy to do this because this project forces you to take a photo everyday which is something I hadn't done in the past. I did start on Friday but didn't post on Friday or Saturday so I'm playing catch up right now. Here is my photo from my first day.
I went to Columbia Cemetery again to try and talk to the people who run it. The sign said open but I knocked and rang the doorbell but nobody answered. I drove around the cemetery and didn't see anyone either so I think I will just have to call and set up an appointment to talk to them. I noticed this bird as I was driving and stopped to take a photo. Not the best photo in the world but I like birds so I'm posting it.

No comments: