Monday, March 29, 2010

30 pictures in 30 days take two-day 22

I spent about five or so hours yesterday at the U-City Firehouse. I spent some time with them back in January and really enjoyed this group of guys so I decided to make a trip back over spring break. Although they didn't get any calls this time either, (they had a five alarm fire the night before but of course I wasn't there) we all had fun playing in a game of monopoly. I had taken over for someone and thought I was set to win but I came in second :( It was still a great time and was happy I got to take some photos of the guys this time around.
Here are just a few selects that I chose to post from the monopoly game.
Choosing their piece
Kris and Dave
Kris ended up landing on the income tax quite often and I usually landed on free parking so it was nice to get all his income tax payments. :)
Here was my pile of money that I had going. Unfortunately it disappeared quite quickly after I took this photo.
Here was the pile of money Kris had at the end. (he won btw)

No comments: