Saturday, March 27, 2010

Missouri State Penitentiary Tour

My friends Andrea and Tim joined me for a tour of the Missouri State Penitentiary (MSP) today. I was really looking forward to this. I like this weird/creepy stuff. ( I mean after all I am doing a project on a cemetery so it shouldn't surprise you that I wanted to go on this tour :) It was a two hour tour that covered a lot of interesting history of the MSP as well as famous inmates who served time here.
A hallway in the MSP.
This as well as a few others in this post were taken in the oldest part of the MSP.

A cell in the MSP.

I am afraid of heights but just had to go up to the fourth level and take some photos.





The gas chamber.

Sitting in one of the chairs in the gas chamber.


Tim and I sitting in the chairs in the gas chamber.

No comments: